We care about your privacy and to ensure that you receive complete and reliable information about the processing of your personal data that may take place when you visit our website. Below we provide information on the scope, purposes and method of data processing.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact us via e-mail.
I. DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is Blue Ocean Media sp. z o. o., ul. Złota 75A lok. 7, 00-819 Warszawa.. Contact with the Administrator regarding the protection of personal data is possible at the e-mail address email@example.com. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the collected data is processed in accordance with the law, collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes, substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form enabling the identification of data subjects, for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. The Administrator also pays particular attention to the policy of informing you about everything related to personal data provided by you as part of contacts with the Company, and fully ensures the security of personal data, including guaranteeing the impact on the scope of data processed and facilitating the exercise of all your rights.
II. PURPOSE AND BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Company uses the so-called cookies, i.e. short text information saved on the user’s computer, telephone, tablet or other device. They can be read by our system, as well as by systems belonging to other entities whose services we use (e.g. Google, Facebook).
- Cookies perform many functions on the website, most often useful ones, which we will try to describe below (if the information is insufficient, please contact us):
a) ensuring security – cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent unauthorized use of the customer panel. They are therefore used to protect the user’s personal data against access by unauthorized persons;
b) impact on the processes and efficiency of using the website – cookies are used to ensure that the website operates efficiently and that it is possible to use the functions available on it, which is possible, among other things, by remembering settings between subsequent visits to the website. Thanks to them, you can efficiently navigate the website and individual subpages;
c) session state – cookies often store information about how visitors use the website, e.g. which subpages they view most often. They also enable the identification of errors displayed on some subpages. Cookies used to save the so-called “session state” therefore help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing websites;
d) maintaining the session state – if the client logs in to his panel, cookies enable the session to be maintained. This means that after switching to another subpage, you do not have to re-enter your login and password each time, which improves the comfort of using the website;
e) creating statistics – cookies are used to analyze how users use the website (how many people open the website, how long they stay on it, which content arouses the greatest interest, etc.). This allows you to constantly improve the website and adapt its operation to user preferences. To track activity and create statistics, we use Google tools such as Google Analytics; in addition to reporting website usage statistics, pixel Google Analytics may also be used, together with some of the cookies described above, to help display more relevant content to the user on Google services (e.g. Google search) and across the web;
f) displaying advertisements – this type of cookie allows the adaptation of advertisements, thanks to which the use of websites can be free of charge – to the preferences and habits of their users. They make it possible to provide users with advertising content that is more tailored to their interests and needs and allow the assessment of the effectiveness of advertising activities.
- Many cookies are anonymized for us – without additional information, we are unable to identify your identity based on them.
IV. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
- If the processing of personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time – at your own discretion.
- If you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, simply send an e-mail to the address indicated in point I of the Policy or by letter to the address of the Administrator’s registered office indicated in point I of the Policy.
- If the processing of your personal data was based on consent, its withdrawal does not make the processing of personal data up to that point illegal. In other words, until consent is withdrawn, we have the right to process your personal data and its withdrawal does not affect the legality of the existing consent. Providing your personal data is always voluntary.
V. REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providing any personal data is voluntary and depends on your decision. However, in some cases, providing certain personal data is necessary to, for example, contact you in order to handle an inquiry, execute a contract or meet your expectations regarding the use of the website.
VI. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND PROFILING
We would like to inform you that we do not make automated decisions, including those based on profiling.
VII. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Like most entrepreneurs, we use the help of other entities in our activities, which often involves the need to transfer personal data to entities providing IT services, entities providing hosting services, advertising services, transport companies, postal operators/couriers, entities providing legal services, banks, entities cooperating in the execution of orders (to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of processing).
- In addition, it may happen that, e.g. on the basis of an appropriate legal provision or a decision of a competent authority, we will have to transfer your personal data to other entities, either public or private.
VIII. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We would like to inform you that your personal data may be transferred to third countries, which is related to the processing of personal data in IT systems. In the case of data transfer to third countries, it will be carried out using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection required by law.
IX. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
- In accordance with applicable law, we do not process your personal data “indefinitely”, but for the time necessary to achieve the designated goal. After this period, your and your personal data will be irreversibly deleted or destroyed.
- We try to limit as much as possible the storage period of personal data that is no longer used. Nevertheless, for technological or operational reasons, the Administrator needs time to delete data from the backup copy. The periods given below should include 30 days for deleting data from the backup copy.
- Regarding individual periods of personal data processing, we would like to inform you that your data processed for the purpose of handling your inquiry will be stored by us for:
- the duration of correspondence in the case and necessary to achieve the purpose resulting from the content of the inquiry, and then, depending on the results of the correspondence – either they will join our customer database and will be further processed for the purpose of implementing the contract or the data will be deleted, if there is no opportunity to establish cooperation. If you close the conversations clearly for us, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases. In the event of concluding a contract or establishing cooperation, the data will be processed for the time necessary to exercise the rights, including the time necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the legal provisions imposed on the Administrator and to pursue and defend against claims,
- until consent is withdrawn or the purpose of processing is achieved, but no longer than 10 years – in relation to personal data processed on the basis of consent;
- until an effective objection is raised or the purpose of processing is achieved, but no longer than 10 years – in relation to personal data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator,
X. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- We kindly inform you that you have the right to:
a) access to your personal data;
b) rectification of personal data;
c) deletion of personal data;
d) restrictions on the processing of personal data;
e) object to the processing of personal data;
f) transfer of personal data.
- We point out that the above-mentioned rights are not absolute, so in some situations we may legally refuse to fulfill them. However, if we refuse to comply with the request, we do so only after careful analysis and only when refusing to comply with the request is necessary.
a) there are legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or
b) there are grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
- You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
XI. RIGHT TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
If you believe that your personal data is being processed contrary to applicable law, you may submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS